Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some Questions

ShlomiNet

Hello i really need help in this post!
ok so when i make NPC i want to when im click him so i type things like i go to NPC so the NPC saying something like :Please help my brother and when im click Enter is type more things. so who to do that?
Number 2 Question :its possible to make im in Drive the Car or something like This? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtdQLKQl_s
Number 3 Question :How to Make more Max Players in my game? and how to make more Max Level and Max Partys?
Number 4 Question :When im Make a Water or something so i want to the Water Move.
Well im done with my Questions ,please can someone help me i really need help with this Questions.
sorry if i type full things but i really want to my game by good…
Thanks for help.

Answer 1: I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Answer 2: Actually, Draken had a game that had operational automobiles, so yeah. It's possible.

Answer 3: To change max_pretty much anything, edit the values in modConstants in the server and client.

Answer 4: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,70981.0.html This would probably be your best bet, but it's not the absolute best way to do this.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,68317.0.html
That is a start for NPC speech.

I don't know how to do the cars, but I'd assume he created a new NPC or tile attribute that, when activated, changed your sprite to a car. Also, he was using EE at the time, but it's doable in EO.

modConstants is a file in your vb project. Open client.vbp and server.vbp and load it. Change the values you want and compile it.

Question Number 1 :i dont really understand what to do in the link you give me NPC Speech beacuse i dont know very good English i speech Hebrew : (
well Number 2 Question :i have NPC and i see with RPG MAKER XP in youtube that can drive so how to make it drive can you tell me?
Number 3 Question :i wait to make all then this :)
and more 1 Question you can help with Eclipse Evolution 2.7?
Thanks you please help me more…

@shlominet

1\. The best option would be to find, if you have one, a friend who can translate for you. (I'm only assuming you've tried an electronic translator. If not, try that.) That link is way more beneficial to you than me trying to reexplain it here.

2\. I can only describe to you ways that I think it could work, for two reasons: I have never done the code myself, and you wouldn't become any better of a programmer if I gave you the code. Developing a game != copy and pasting code from the internet to your engine. Draken would be your best bet here, but I'm not entirely sure he'd be willing to help.

3.  Do not use Evolution. It's pretty much unsupported and your life will be much better off if you stick to using EO. I believe the only people who use EE anymore are people who already had a substantial project before EO was released, and I doubt they would be likely to offer the tutorials and help that you can get using EO.

@janpan

Unless there is a substantial population of Hebrew speaking people on this site, then it will be of no help.