Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Toxicity's Misc Graphics

Infuriated

I've felt like trying to polish up on my Pixel Art skills as of late so I thought I'd just dump anything I churn out here, I really don't know If I'll be active with this but you will at least get a single tile out of the thread being here, a chest I made to get the ball rolling.

I don't really mind requests, just realize that the purpose of this thread is not to take requests, or else I'd have put this in the request sub-forum. If you do feel the need to request anything know that whether I do it or not just boils down to if I feel like it and If I feel like I can do it, and whatever I do will be put in my first post for all to use.

If you feel the need to have something and want no one else to have it then PM me, but I am not a service, so just assume I won't do it and you may be surprised instead of disappointed.

Here's what I have for now:

![](http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3334/greenchest.png)

Also, everything I post in this topic is free to use or edit as you please, It's entirely up to you to give me any credit and all I ask is that you do not claim to have made these yourself. Thanks.

• 2 months later...