Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help please

kingjables

So i am trying to put a sprite in my game and i keep getting the background color of the sprite sheet in the game just on the outline of his body. I am not sure why this is happening. I am trying to base them off of the default sprite sheets eclipse comes with. Also how would i change the rendering color that is in visible in the game. I am very new to all of this and would just like some feed back. Thank you for your time.

The top left pixel of an image is the transparent color.
So if the most top left of your image is black, then anything black won't be render.

I could help more if you post the image here. So I can see what's wrong with it.

Sincerely,
Rithy

Yeah, blkcrow is right.
Most likely, you converted JPEG(lossly) to BMP(lossless) and in the process, you lost some data.

If you really want to fix it, just open paint and make sure all the pink are the same shade of pink.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@kingjables:

> Is there a way to make the conversion work the first time?

The problem is you're resizing it. Picture editors (Photoshop, GIMP, MSPaint, etc.) attempt to "guess" what to set the pixels to. Some of them have a "Nearest Neighbor" resize option, which tells them to not guess and just use the color of the pixel next to them, which would be your solution in this case. Either that, or just don't try to poorly resize them.