Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EW] More HP, every next level

xxMartinxx

**Hello everyone**

* **I**would like to ask for help. Where can I edit amount of HP Player in the engine Eclipse Worlds  1.2.6
* **I **wanted to be when player 'level up' his gets +40hp more no 8 or 10 like it's now
* **I** guesses it will be somewhere in server code modCombat, modPlayer or gameHandleData but I don't see this

**Thx for solution Eclipsian**

Exactly, I thought that this is it. I can not check it because I have a problem with the compile server, but okey

I will try later put somewhere for example "+20" and we will see efect :)

```

' ################################
' ## Basic Calculations ##
' ################################
Function GetPlayerMaxVital(ByVal Index As Long, ByVal Vital As Vitals) As Long
If Index > Player_HighIndex Or Index < 1 Then Exit Function

Select Case Vital
Case HP
Select Case Class(GetPlayerClass(Index)).CombatTree
Case 1 ' Melee
GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (Account(Index).Chars(GetPlayerChar(Index)).Stat(Stats.Endurance) / 3)) * 15 + 135
Case 2 ' Range
GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (Account(Index).Chars(GetPlayerChar(Index)).Stat(Stats.Endurance) / 3)) * 10 + 100
Case 3 ' Magic
GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (Account(Index).Chars(GetPlayerChar(Index)).Stat(Stats.Endurance) / 3)) * 5 + 75
End Select

Case MP
Select Case Class(GetPlayerClass(Index)).CombatTree
Case 1 ' Melee
GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (Account(Index).Chars(GetPlayerChar(Index)).Stat(Stats.Intelligence) / 3)) * 5 + 75
Case 2 ' Range
GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (Account(Index).Chars(GetPlayerChar(Index)).Stat(Stats.Intelligence) / 3)) * 10 + 100
Case 3 ' Magic
GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (Account(Index).Chars(GetPlayerChar(Index)).Stat(Stats.Intelligence) / 3)) * 15 + 135
End Select
End Select
End Function

```

> * **I** guesses it will be somewhere in server code modCombat, modPlayer or gameHandleData but I don't see this.

Well, in fact, it actually is in modCombat, in the first function Function GetPlayerMaxVital. The script is configurated in a way that the user's hp depends on the combat tree.

If you want to change the part that has to do with the the, in Case HP, replace the formulas with the ones that you want. If you want to change the lvl part, change ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) to  ((GetPlayerLevel(index) * 40).

• 1 month later...