Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lenton, seriously?

Rithy58

Dude, why would you do that?
I never done anything to you. Seriously, I never even said anything negative to you.
You just lost every respect I have for you.

Now, everyone's going to know you don't like having fun with us, Eclipse Community.
Well, I'm not gonna start bashing and yelling and swearing at you, but I just want to let you know, you have ruin it for yourself.

I would like to warn everyone that Lenton isn't the type of person to be trusted. He's not mature enough to handle things like a civilized person. This is only a game, but what if someone were to hired him and paid in advance? Or what if he half-arse something and then take the money?

Representation and Reputation is important, man. And this isn't the first time. What are you going to do next? Destroy the whole community every chance you get?

If it was from a stranger, I wouldn't have mind cause it's part of the game but to have someone you know betray you? It hurt. And what do you get out of it? Having people hate you?

Sincerely,
Rithy

PS : Yeah, I'll probably get warn but I just had to let everyone know and let it out.