Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need good fantasy resources for eclipse origins. Anybody have links?

Nighthawk0973

I want get some resources but am having trouble. I use Eclipse Origins (most recent version) and I wanted to use these sprites right here: [http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,2779.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,2779.0.html) but it looks like they're for a different version of Eclipse :( Maybe somebody could set these up for Eclipse Origins? I know there are a lot of sprites and that would take a long time but I would really apreciate it 

My main question is, what are some good resources I can get for Eclipse origins and easily install without the hassle of copying and pasting things together. I already have some weapons but I need armor, helmets, and sheilds plus coresponding paperdoll.

I need sprites (as I said before) and I want to keep those first to sprites used (for the players) because they are really good. I don't care about the angel however.

and than I also need more tilesets. I'm not a very good mapper but when I used XW I was really good at mapping with the zip on the website called '7 eclipse tilesets'. It was inside a .zip folder and was modified for XW but I acually mapped some pretty amazing maps. Especially considering my previous failures. The XW website is down now and I don't have any of those other tilesets in my Eclipse folder.

So yeah, I need links to resources, credit will be given, if you could set up those RPGXP sprites for Eclipse Origins I would LOVE that. It might seem like I'm asking for people to do a lot of work for me but I'm not a pixel artist, I fail at any image editing. I can't even draw a decent image on a piece of paper :D

Thanks in advance,
-Nighthawk0973

Firstly, you'd use a converter to do it or batch image thing in Photoshop.

Now here's the thing. EO work with RPG Maker XP default format. So you just need the RPG Maker XP's stuff.
All you have to do is google for it. There are a ton of RPG Maker XP Resource.

People here do like to do work for other people(unless there is money involve) so you should start finding and doing things by yourself. If you have questions, we can answer but we won't do the works for you.

Sincerely,
Rithy