Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OMG RTE : 9!

Ramhu

IF its a _out of range_ error. The only way I know of fixing it is by reinstalling your game client. And saving anything you've done….It mostly happens when I add a resource or edit a warp wrong. It can be _extremely frustrating_….The only cure I know of is..Manually mind you. Editing the source code in VB. That or...Restore your game to a earlier version..This is what I do. Every time I begin editing a game. I save a copy of it. AKA just zipping the entire folder. Oh say I have, _Eclipse Origins_ folder. I wanna save it. I don't go into it and click the entire thing. I simple click on the folder it self. :P

That's what I mean by backing it up….Its the only way I guess..I also do it when I'm in the middle of a major edit. If your getting the error message that I believe you are. Then that's the only way that I know of...I'm a complete noob when it comes to error messages like you described..You should really ask someone more knowledgeable that me, it shouldn't be a problem.

Best of luck,

If someone actually posts the line of code for the resource error and how it's reproduced then I can fix it.

In the mean time all you can do is delete that map. Ignore Bcm27\. You do _not_ need to re-install your client.