Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Character equip icon.

Savents

On your character sheet, where it shows your stats, name, level, ect, there are four slots to display what weapon armor, shield and helm you currently have on. I have looked though almost everywhere and I can't find where this is in the code, it's on the character PIC I just can't find them, I need to adjust them to fit my GUI, does anyone know where they are located?

@GKO:

> Its becuase they dont exist except on the gui which you can edit with paint, photoshop etc.

I already knew that… hence the custom GUI?

@Savints:

> On your character sheet, where it shows your stats, name, level, ect, there are four slots to display what weapon armor, shield and helm you currently have on. I have looked though almost everywhere and I can't find where this is in the code, it's on the character PIC I just can't find them, I need to adjust them to fit my GUI, does anyone know where they are located?

Yeah I looked all over picCharacter clicked like a mad man! I can't find them.

@Savints:

> Yeah I looked all over picCharacter clicked like a mad man! I can't find them.

Well, that's where they are. I found them easily, just move the picCharacter up and there they are. Everything is in that Picturebox, nothing missing.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> Well, that's where they are. I found them easily, just move the picCharacter up and there they are. Everything is in that Picturebox, nothing missing.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

Yeah, I don't know, is there something that could be causing them to not show up? they are there well ingame. what is the name of them in proprieties?
Thanks for the help on this, I know it's a stupid issue.

@Savints:

> Yeah, I don't know, is there something that could be causing them to not show up? they are there well ingame. what is the name of them in proprieties?
> Thanks for the help on this, I know it's a stupid issue.

I lied. That was my fault. I forgot I edited my EO. Anyway, there isn't any Picturebox for each Equip.
However, here are the places where you can go look at the code and you'll understand :
modDirectDraw7, search for Sub BltEquipment
modConstants, search for ' Character consts
Maybe also code in frmMain, search for Private Function IsEqItem

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> I lied. That was my fault. I forgot I edited my EO. Anyway, there isn't any Picturebox for each Equip.
> However, here are the places where you can go look at the code and you'll understand :
> modDirectDraw7, search for Sub BltEquipment
> modConstants, search for ' Character consts
> Maybe also code in frmMain, search for Private Function IsEqItem
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

Yup, thanks a lot, figured out how to move them into place, I just have to change the order some how, to "weapon, shield, armor, helm" I think it's some where in the modDirectDraw but I am not 100% sure as I am new to coding, more of a graphics guy.

@GKO:

> I was right, but no-one ever listens to me….

No, you was NOT right. Damn, you're annoying.
Look at your message:
@GKO:

> Its becuase they dont exist except on the gui which you can edit with paint, photoshop etc.

Why don't YOU try to edit VB6 code in "paint, photoshop, etc" and compile it >.>
The equipments icon are blt onto picCharacters using some defined location, and some calculated location. He wanted to move the equipment icons location. Simply editing the GUI graphic won't work. Actually, he already did that. Now he need to change the the blt location to the right location. That was his question.