Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Reply to Ryochis stupid topic

MrKris

Okay this has gone far enough. He started the argument, not me. He went on about how the CUSTOM ENGINE I was using sucked, when he never saw the source in his life. He would not give up and spammed my thread with useless shit talking trash to me, then after it was all over he locked the thread and edited my posts. Robin you need to stop being such a little pussy and talking shit behind my back. If you have something to say to me say it to me, not in the shoutbox after you banned me for no reason.

Reason: Someone said they wanted to make everyone cry, I said stop being cool. Result, me being banned. What bullshit is this? That is not breaking the rules at all, stop abusing your powers and grow a pair. All you do is talk shit to people from the other side of the world. And your the one telling people to grown up, pfft, your ridiculous Robin. And you Ryochi, why the hell do you believe everything you hear? You all need to grow up this is getting old. I feel like I am the most mature person in this thing and I am only 15.

Fuckyou,
Smore