Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Azkanan's Lyrical Scrapbook

azkanan

Projeear: So, I'm floatin down the river Bös in a boat with my bro, eyes on the coast looking for curios, when I get this feeling, a strange one believe me, it starts at my toes and built its way up through me. Before you know it, I hear a voice in my head, Sacre looked at me, I turned to him and said;

Azkanan: How's it going? It's been a while, turn that gasp of horror into a smile, I'm back for now-

Projeear: Holy shit, but how?!

Azkanan: I'm the master of disaster, i've turned villages upside down with less than a two-man town, reined in ten cow without a crease on my brow,

Projeear: Shame it was your own village, you called up war and got yourself Pillaged. Now you're less popular than that asshole Hertz, and as sane as the guy who made love to that cart.

Azkanan: Either way now you're the one they want to hunt, as feverish in colour as your mother's wizard-sleeve cunt.

Projeear: Man, calm down, why are you so aggressive? Take a seat and let's talk to the folk, get the rumours gone and dismissive.

Azkanan: Alright, let's get it started. I had a brain issue in a part of it. Went to the doctors and they called me a fag, said I wasn't dillusional and that I was a hypochondriac. After that, they sent me on my way, they only saw me twice so I didn't have to pay. Never the less it took over two years, not that I could of gotten any worse even after I'd been shedding mourning tears.
After building a village and inviting people in, I was labelled a nazi by my own newbie kin. Okay taxes were a bad idea, that I can admit, but that didn't mean my friend who I was thought so closely knit had to pull out his Sword whilst bored, and cut me down on my own homely porch.
After that I went off the stable, unable to control my own thoughts, my common sense disabled. I did some stupid shit and went off the radar, turned off my net and played with a farming-hermit character.

Projeear: So that's how I was made, a past so gory, an inside coup d'etat and raid, a little bloody story.

Azkanan: But now I re-emerge from the barge of darkness, a whole new puppet for Projeear to possess and position, pose in these stories of mental transgression.

Sacre: You okay there, Projeear? Your eyes haven't been blinking.
Projeear: Sorry man, I was just thinking.

@Azkanan:

> After that I came across this game, it seemed pretty cool, I'd never seen another quite the same.

To keep in setting you should remove that piece.

Soo… my guess is Projeear is a descendent of Azkanan and then Azkanan  somehow contacted him and so he tells his tale? Anyways, I enjoyed it and understood all of it. ;D

Projeear: Kill a kid from Russia and claim the fame, call him a monster and pass along the blame.
He started it you can say, say he stole your crate or bashed your palisade but in truth it doesn't really matter, you got to kill him and watch his bloody blood splatter, all over the silver platter of a world that was so clean, but now all you bloodthirsty mother fuckers are just downright obscene. Most days I just want to try and fix the problem, but when I try and talk, the room is louder than a bitch screaming in Gotham.

Azkanan: Now wait a minute bro, last I checked, it was the russians who struck the first blow. They're liars and thieves, murderers and skeeves. Bug-abusing faggots who need bringing to a knee. We tried offering peace, know what they did? Killed a few innocents and then took the fucking piss. The war ain't gonna end, no matter how nice you try to be, the only thing we're gonna see is this war get more ugly.

Burn them bitches like witches and loot the shelves of riches,
Murder their hirders; pretend they were out planning to hurt yuh,
Creep on the speaker when he's out for itsy bitsy spider,
Because in the end it doesn't really matter,
An eye for an eye for an eye, means nobody's off better.

Projeear: Well here's an example, that they're not all that bad, out to get your ass all steel armour clad. Just yesterday my linen crates, missing they went. Saw a couple of guys running off, so I follow their scent. A little while later I arrive at their gates, and right in there I can see my very own precious crates. I shouted at the fellow that I wanted them back, if he didn't he'd be hearing his own bones at crack. They were Russian, I prepared for the worst, then he turns around and says sorry and exiles those two curr.
So take a leaf from my story and drop the racism, there's no need for further bloodshed and OTT nationalism.

Azkanan: Fuck that, sit down and now that it's my turn, I'm going to see that mother Russia fucking burns. If it were down to you, we'd all be dead, for all your peace loving you've got alot to be said. You got alotta nerve too I heard you're a murderer, because you killed those two kids, you're a cold-blooded slaughterer; you're a monster. You're a hypocrite too, a defaced waste of space, wasn't it you who just said not to complain over stolen crates?

Burn them bitches like witches and loot the corpses of riches,
Murder their hirders; pretend they were out planning to hurt yuh,
Creep on the speaker when he's out for itsy bitsy spider,
Because in the end it doesn't really matter,
An eye for an eye for an eye, means everyone's off no better.