Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Tile Sheet, please?

KaosKaizer

::EDIT:: Oh, and I did search here and on Google but I didn't find any I liked.

Hi. I'm using EO v2.0 and I'm not very good at spriting (to be honest, I suck) and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me some tile sets to match the style in this tile set:
![](http://www.teamanti.com/rmxp/city1.png)

Here's what I would like to have in the tileset:
1\. Graveyard pieces(grave stones from front and side(s), statues, gate/fence, dug up graves, et cetera)
2\. Destroyed city(burning trash cans/barrels, buildings(falling apart and/or not), roads, et cetera)
3\. Abandoned cars
4\. Docks (with water)

All of this will be set in modern day of course.

Now, I won't be (too) picky because I'm not the one making them and I don't want to cause anyone to much stress. I will be grateful for even one little tile if someone makes it :)

@KaosKaizer:

> ::EDIT:: Oh, and I did search here and on Google but I didn't find any I liked.
>
> Hi. I'm using EO v2.0 and I'm not very good at spriting (to be honest, I suck) and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me some tile sets to match the style in this tile set:
> -image-
> Here's what I would like to have in the tileset:
> 1\. Graveyard pieces(grave stones from front and side(s), statues, gate/fence, dug up graves, et cetera)
> 2\. Destroyed city(burning trash cans/barrels, buildings(falling apart and/or not), roads, et cetera)
> 3\. Abandoned cars
> 4\. Docks (with water)
>
> All of this will be set in modern day of course.
>
> Now, I won't be (too) picky because I'm not the one making them and I don't want to cause anyone to much stress. I will be grateful for even one little tile if someone makes it :)

i will try
ok i have tried i can't do it sorry