Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first attempt at a tileset

Antisora

This is my overall first attempt at making a tileset. all critizim is welcome.
NOTE: The only tile i copy and pasted was the dirt off the main EO tileset to add some variety to the dirt tile. Please do not use (Not that you would probably want to XD)
[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/33e905b3465108334a3e287550900e13.PNG)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#33e905b3465108334a3e287550900e13.PNG)

@Smore:

> I don't like it at all. The grass is way to bright, the water is really plain. Trees have no shading. Nothing has texture. You can't put spots on a green background and call it grass. It needs more texture.

All right, i will get right on editing it.

I agree with Smore, take your time with it. There is rarely any detail to it (even if it was supposed to look simple). Look at some pixel art tutorials and start from there. In other words put some effort into it!

@Fogger:

> I agree with Smore, take your time with it. There is rarely any detail to it (even if it was supposed to look simple). Look at some pixel art tutorials and start from there. In other words put some effort into it!

I did put effort into it, mostly because my mouse is crap and would draw over everything XD

TBH, It needs some work.

Add some texture into the grass and the trails.

Add some corners to the water and make it not so blocky. The tree's are horrible. Add some texture to the trunk and add some leaves. And the fence needs some work to.

Just trying to help you out since I haven't seen any suggestions through out this thread.

-Aaron