Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hidden Villages Online- Recruitment

ark0n

![](http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1826/hvo.png)

BTW: This is NOT a naruto game, it is a ninja villages game.

Hello guys =). This is the recruitment thread for my game Hidden Villages Online.
So far, we have a little bit done. I have some tiles, and: a base sprite template, a headband a vest.
If you contact me I'll show you more but this is what i'll put (look in attachments)

What we need?
Well so far I need
Paperdoll Artist
Tiles Artist
Programmer 1
Prgogrammer 2: Me
Host: Me
GUI Artist:
Logos and etc: Me but i need another one
Mappers (At least 2 will take 3):
Features
I plan on the following features to be in the game
Quests
Buff Spells
Transformation System
Rank System
MANY spells
Clan system with clan specified spells
Ability to make organizations
More to come

Thank you for your time
-Akio

@Akio:

> That was so off topic but if you really would like to know why my avatar is the inverted cross, it is OFWG's "sign" basically. I'm not a devil worshiper in fact i'm an atheist.

An up-side-down cross symbolizes down with religion. Specifically, christian in this case.

Just a couple of things I'd like to point out, but please do not take it as a way of lowering your morale or offering unhelpful criticisms.

You have said at the very start of your post that it is not a "Naruto" based game, but it is infact something alternative, yet, looking at your character templates, it is more taking basis from Naruto than made out. I remember a long time ago, when I first joined NinOnline's forums as YoungCoco, that I was excited about the potential of a Naruto creation, however, since then, I have searched time and again for general ninja MMORPG's and have been faced with Naruto based games without anything different.

I fully recommend you, perhaps, research the alternative "clothing" worn by Ninjas of different clans in history and maybe embellish these with your own imagination.

If you were willing to adjust the path you are currently following with character design, I would love to assist in any way I possibly. My pixel artistry is not masterful, but it does exist and I have a fairly good imagination and dedication to research what is necessary. If you require any of my minimal amount of works as a gauge of skills, please feel free to ask :D

Look stop crying about his avatar. I am a christian myself but, it doesn't  mean we should push our religion on someone else. It's called being a hypocrite. If he says that it means something-else to him than hating on the cross then who are we to say it doesn't? He has no reason to lie to us? Grow-up, he is obviously a nice person.

I wish you well on your game. If you ever need help I could try and help you. I am OK with mapping and making characters. I still need work but I have Photoshop cs5 that I play around with.  I hope you find people to help you out.

Also I agree with Byson, it does seem to leaning toward Naruto a bit.

Alrght i realized that a naruto-based game might as well just be a naruto game. But it's not going to be in the same time-span as the naruto characters. Also, we will have custom sprites! Which will probably be done by Wing (THANKS WING :D)

hey akio, i have some pixel artist skills and a good amount of paper doll making experience. but its not like masterful by the way. I would like to help with pixel editing and paper doll making.

p.s. i will send you some samples of my work via eclipse pm.

EDIT: change of plans the samples will be sent via email