Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vb6 errors

Legolas Td

I have always been able to edit the server and client files with ease, and no errors. Until i switched to my new laptop.

Ive reinstalled vb6 and it runs fine and all, until i try and load the client or server source code.
This is the client error:
frmMain:
Line 2189: Class RichTextLib.RichTextBox of control txtChat was not a loaded control class.

And the server errors:
frmQuest:
Line 15: Class RichTextLib.RichTextBox of control RichTextBox4 was not a loaded control class.
Line 190: Class RichTextLib.RichTextBox of control RichTextBox3 was not a loaded control class.
Line 201: Class RichTextLib.RichTextBox of control RichTextBox2 was not a loaded control class.
Line 212: Class RichTextLib.RichTextBox of control RichTextBox1 was not a loaded control class.
frmServer:
Line 219: Class MSComctlLib.ListView of control lvwInfo was not a loaded control class.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out.

Regards,
Legolas Td

Check your components and make sure that Microsoft Rich Textbox Control has a check mark next to it. You're essentially referencing the RICHTX32.ocx file.

If that doesn't work, try registering the above file or installing the library files all together.

If the problem still persists, let us know.