Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo

LemonDoggy

Hey, I am having a game remake and need a logo, Something Anime style . . Not square on a kind of side view..The writing needs to be Darkest Hour. It needs to be shiny and have something dark like a sword in the background. Thanks so much to who ever can do this for me. Full credit to whoever can complete my design request. The design needs to be dark but with white writing, look at wip for gui stylet. It really needs to seem dark and swordy. Thanks Again,

EDIT: Possibly an Avatar also? Would really make my day (: Thanks

That is so perfect! THANKS SOO MUCH! FULL CREDIT! Btw your the master of these things. Could you go onto my wip and tell me what you think about the GUI I made. It's my first so. THANKSSS !! YOU LEGEND
Could you please put those words like that in to an avatar so I can use it? Please Thanks so much!

@LemonDoggy:

> That is so perfect! THANKS SOO MUCH! FULL CREDIT! Btw your the master of these things. Could you go onto my wip and tell me what you think about the GUI I made. It's my first so. THANKSSS !! YOU LEGEND
> Could you please put those words like that in to an avatar so I can use it? Please Thanks so much!

Bump Any? IDO?