• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[SOLVED]Run-time Error 9 Subscript out of Range

Olimar72

So I keep getting

Run-time error '9':

Subscript out of range

Whenever I boot up my server. It didn't happen until now, when my server suddenly crashed with that error. Now I can't open it up again without getting that error. I'm using the latest version of Origins.

EDIT: Wiped server, works now.

Hum, unfortunately, I can't give you enough information either. The only thing I could think of that I'm not using now, but was before, is a recoloured axe my friend made… I don't know what could possibly be wrong with it though... I mean, I was using it for quite a while and it didn't crash back then. I still have the file in my client, but I don't use it anymore. I'm attaching it in case you want to examine it or something.

@Olimar72:

> Try clearing certain parts of your server until it's fixed. It basically means something is corrupt.

…what? No. Clearing off non-cancerous parts of your project is just stupid. All you need to do is delete the map you put the dodgy resource on.

Naturally. Did you not bother trying to remove just the one map first?

Whatever code errors it occurs when people enter the map. That's all I know. If someone actually bothers to post the information I need it'll be a 5 second job to fix it.

@Robin:

> Naturally. Did you not bother trying to remove just the one map first?

I only had 1 map at the time. Lol. Also, I tried a bunch of different settings on the resource editor, but it seems difficult to reproduce the error. I've gotten no luck so far.