Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO 2.0] Need Resources

therehere3

Hello everyone! I want to start developing my own 2D MMORPG for fun so everyone here can play and enjoy!:D

I know there _was_ a ton of resources when EO2.0 was out. I am using a EO2.0 base and heavily modifying it.

I need alot of resources like charcters, paperdolls, and tilesets.

If you have any of them for EO2.0

This is the format for it:

![](http://s13.postimg.org/froacye13/image.png)

If you have **any** charcters, paperdolls, or tilesets for EO2.0 I would LOOOVEEE you and appreciate it so much!:D Tyvm!

(If you don't want others to see it, please PM me it:)  Tyvm!

I always use google to find free to use sprites or  locate sprites that are allowed to be used in other engines.

I would like to suggest getting **Game Characterhub** on Steam. It is relatively cheap and you can easily convert three frame objects to four frame movements. You also can use it to set items and paperdolls. Finally the hue editor on it is great to make multiple colors varieties of something. I use it constantly for editing; It is a lifesaver for sure.

> I always use google to find free to use sprites or  locate sprites that are allowed to be used in other engines.
>
>  
>
> I would like to suggest getting **Game Characterhub** on Steam. It is relatively cheap and you can easily convert three frame objects to four frame movements. You also can use it to set items and paperdolls. Finally the hue editor on it is great to make multiple colors varieties of something. I use it constantly for editing; It is a lifesaver for sure.

I watched the video on steam. Is it have all those characters already premade or do I just use that tool to my make own from scratch?

It has a few; however, you can import stuff in to a character creation or do individual sprites.

It is more for editing, not creating from scratch.

What I do is edit a sprite in Gimp and transfer it there to four frame movement and hue colorization. This was just a normal tree I edited into a four framed treant.

![](http://i.imgur.com/JGJEd5b.png)

I am sure someone will post some resources they have soon. :)

> It has a few; however, you can import stuff in to a character creation or do individual sprites.
>
> It is more for editing, not creating from scratch.
>
> What I do is edit a sprite in Gimp and transfer it there to four frame movement and hue colorization. This was just a normal tree I edited into a four framed treant.
>
>  
>
> ![](http://i.imgur.com/JGJEd5b.png)
>
>  
>
>  
>
> I am sure someone will post some resources they have soon. :)

Ahhh okay cool. Well thanks for the information:)

Hopefully someone has a lot of EO2.0 sprites and stuff! :D