Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bye?

richeyz

Yeah, this'll probably be pointless since I haven't been really that active in, like, months…

I'm going to leave, well sorta...

Is there anyway you can just stop me from posting since I know I'll be tempted. I'm still working on Guild|Pact and I still need the client and resources from all you guys. Making a plain "Goodbye thread" and still be coming back for crap would make me feel like a leech. And I get uber guilty.

You can eMail me if you have anything you need help with, my new eMail:
[email protected]
Admins, don't remove it and please no spam. I just got this email and the only spammer is godd[]mn Hotmail Service -
t(>_ I've learned how to convert decimal numbers into binary, octal, and hexadecimal coding and reversing it as well.

As some people know, (not all) I make video game maps for platform games, currently I've made ones for MapleStory. Don't play it, GMs don't GAF about your issues or servers >_> Also it's been overkilled like, 6 times. WORSE than Naruto…

I'm learning how to use Visual Basic and Java Programming, I'm also working in Photoshop class and am progressing great!

I'm pretty much an all-in-one resource center, not sure friend-wise though; I'll just say yes...

~Richeyz_

**1.** No one knows or cares who you are.
**2.** There's a stickied thread right in this section for people leaving. Ignoring that made people care even less about you.
**3.** _No one knows who you are._

You've made 15 posts in the last 12 months. Stop pretending you're a big part of this community.