Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

STUPID RETARD FAIL JAVA PROJECT(BECAUSE YOU SAY SO) Asteroids

viciousdead

@Ghost:

> Uhm, no but my school system had me take 3 programming classes before taking AP…. because it's AP for a reason... if you're taking ap and just learning about loops and you get college credit for that that's just absurd.
>
> I had actually been programming 4 years before taking AP computer science.

We don't have any programming specific classes, we learn different things in each computer class. For me/my major, I learn programming.

@Duh-Duh-Unit:

> That's quite the interesting conversation you're having on MSN.

Sorry, mis-read your post, I thought for some reason you meant the conversation in the chat box. Yeah the MSN chat was to get my friends attention… If I wasn't sleepy as duck, I would've cropped it.

@Robin:

> Shawn, stop taking full-screen screenshots so you can show off your pre-education grade IDE setup and programming in the background. It might impress your computer illiterate school friends but it doesn't impress us.

Not really trying to impress anyone, just showing I'm trying to learning Java, but I'm sorry that's not okay with you. I would appreciate it if you would stop being a jerk towards me, I know your always over the top serious, but really? Everytime I post something on this forum you insult me in whatever way you can. I've looked up to you for 3 years, I listen to what you say, and I've tried to ignore your mean otherwise hurtful remarks, but I'm really sick of it. People have there opinions, people have there methods, you can't just jump all over people because they're being themselves. Oh wait, you can, I'm sorry, I forgot your always right.

@Rithy58:

> -story-

Your philosophy sickens me.

@mig:

> AP stands for **Asteroids Project**, right?

Troll.

@Ghost:

> You're in AP computer science and you have to use a tutorial book to make asteroids? O.o
>
> what is wrong with schools now a days.
>
> Anywho, the graphics in the first screenshot have that nice arcadey feel to it. Although it's not very clear if the graphics are yours or not so I don't really know what you're showing off here, I'm assuming the graphics.

JUST STARTING TO LEARN JAVA. Graphics are not mine. I'm in an AP class, not because I know Java, but because I know Action Script, CSS, HTML, C++, and I know how the computer works. You assume to little of me.

@Rithy58:

> I'm assuming you're in America, then. The school system in America is very flaw and stupid.

Of course, you have no fact, just an opinion. You also just stated your teachers do not instruct you, and also do not encourage you to work ahead, that to me is a failed system. You fail to make an argument. I'm so happy for you, you know Java, what an excellent student you are.

I would just like to say, you guys really should stop looking down on people, not everyone is as STUPID and DUMB as you think/assume. I'm locking this topic, no point in showing any work if I'm only going to get flammed, insulted, and trolled.

@ShawnyBoy:

> I would just like to say, you guys really should stop looking down on people, not everyone is as STUPID and DUMB as you think/assume. I'm locking this topic, no point in showing any work if I'm only going to get flammed, insulted, and trolled.

Woah there tiger. Calm down. We're insulting the education system, not your work.

We're teasing you because you're bragging about a God damn school project. Keep in mind that forum interactions are just the same in real life.

How would you think your friends would react if you went to a house party with a print out of your school report going on about what you're doing with your tutor.

You need some thicker skin.

@Robin:

> Woah there tiger. Calm down. We're insulting the education system, not your work.
>
> We're teasing you because you're bragging about a God damn school project. Keep in mind that forum interactions are just the same in real life.
>
> How would you think your friends would react if you went to a house party with a print out of your school report going on about what you're doing with your tutor.
>
> You need some thicker skin.

Well I should've kept it simple, and just posted the finished product. Maybe I wouldn't have been trolled/started a debate about school systems. Yes, I need thicker skin. /=