Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cant add tilesets to my game

kiiddo

Hello..
Thats what i have done… i am a webdesigner myself so i know a lot about the way files work and how a system responds...

how ever even if i add it in there in the map editor it wont show me anything... any suggestions?

Dear Robert,

I am sorry i dont ment to act smart my apolegise
however the differences of your tutorial and my action is:
i did make it bmp i didnt named the file to (3) n this case
Stil its not showing any differences reloaded everything on server and i reopend client stil no action…
ive read your post several times

**_Read the tutorial on adding graphics._**

Everything you've asked so far is explained fully in the tutorial. If you're going to claim to have read it don't keep asking questions which were directly answered in it.

And don't call me Robert.

@kiiddo:

> oke i managed to add them… it doesnt work when ur server is locked
>
> anyway its not transparant isnt there a possible way of using png?

You can't use PNG unless you move to Crystalshire:Developers Edition, or convert EO to DX8, which no one advises.

Your tilesets are not transparent because you did not read the entire tutorial & take the time to understand it. You need a little patience or you are going to keep looking over your problems.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,68363.msg736616.html#msg736616

> Without exception the masking colour is taken from the image. Pixel 0, 0 to be example. The most top left one. This pixel needs to be the colour of the parts of your images which are meant to be transparent or everything will be walking around with a magenta background.

• 1 year later...
You should try to choose another image converter whose way of processing ia simple and fast to help you
[convert your pics](http://www.yiigo.com/net-document-image-sdk/conversion-support.shtml) between .bmp and .png. And the batch action can also save a lot of time for you. I hope you success. Good luck.