Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help please

nilly70

I am pretty new at all of this so im sorry if I dont under stand the first time you tell me something lol :)
A: I cant seem to find a good water tile set
B: I found some pics of tile sets but I dont have a clue what to do with them.How do I download them? how do I put them in the map editor?
C: I dont know how to make a tile set but I guess that dont matter rite now

and I will probably have more questions  thank you for your time  :embarrassed:

@nilly70:

> I am pretty new at all of this so im sorry if I dont under stand the first time you tell me something lol :)
> A: I cant seem to find a good water tile set
> B: I found some pics of tile sets but I dont have a clue what to do with them.How do I download them? how do I put them in the map editor?
> C: I dont know how to make a tile set but I guess that dont matter rite now
>
> and I will probably have more questions  thank you for your time  :embarrassed:

A:theres a resource section on the forums and there you can find stuff like tilesets or places to find them along with everything else. Here's something the Admiral put together: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,37984.0.html

B:You need to save them in Paint which is located on your computer under accessories(Start>>all programs>Accessories). In the client folder of eclipse there is a folder called "Data files" which you go there then "Graphics folder", find tilesets and bam add your image there which should be a (.bmp aka 24 bit-map).

C:doesn't matter but it does make your game more interesting and if you can hire someone which is rare on here or maybe not then you should be good but I think they would expect some experience from you maybe. Not programming but maybe other things.

No problem
                      ~Zepher~

thank you thank you thank you :) tell me if there is anything you need although I might not be the best help again ty lol

PS so um…... how hard is it to make them your self heehee
im kinda a one person game rite now and I dont really have much experiences but hey im up to it :)          ty