Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Music

Taegan

So… I added some MIDI music files to the Music folder and tried them all to make sure they weren't broken. But now, I can't set any music in my game. I go to the Map Editor>Properties and select a song from the list under "Music". Then I press Ok and then Send but.. nothing happens. When I go back to Properties, it's set to None. I keep trying it, but nothing happens. (Yes, of course I have music on.)
I got one of the songs to work on a few maps but none of the others would and now that one doesn't work either. I haven't edited the code in several days, so I don't know if this is a glitch someone has reported already, or just something I'm doing wrong... Help please?

@Ryoku:

> press "Play" every single time then press ok =3

EDIT:

I had to edit the names. Now they work! Thanks. o.o

EDIT2:

Yeah, never mind, still have the same problem. Apparently, some of them work, so I thought it was fixed. Maybe there's a maximum size or something? … Though some of the ones that do work are larger than some that don't. And I've checked, they're all working properly outside the game. .___.

EDIT3:

This is really odd, but I noticed a pattern on the list and realized what was wrong. The name of the song HAS to fit on the Music list in Properties.
Say I have the song Bread and the song IReallyLikeBread in the Music folder. On the Properties list they will be as follows:

bread.mid
ireallylikebr...

Or something. So Bread will work but not IReallyLikeBread. That was my problem.

^^"