Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO]Auction House/Private shop ?

bluenightzx

Hello everybody,even if this is my first post,i'm reading this forum some time already,my question is

is there any tutorial,or guide to make a auction house or privateĀ  player shop?

example:player Click on a button in the gui,he chooses the itens he wants to sell,set the prices and open the store for others players to buy

of course,i dont wanna you to make the whole work to me, just some tips or any help at all

sorry for my bad english

thanks

Well somebody might have this. There are loads of tutorials just search through them to find the tutorial you need. Plus Google has an unlimited source of information that you might can find. I find anything about this I will let you know. If you find something on please let me know ^^

Great question by the way.

Thanks for the replies guys

i was Trying to modifie The shop system

Every time a player pRESS THE "s" key on the keyboard (s for sell)his item goes to a "Players" shop,for the standard price of the item,and if a player buys,he gets the money,but my code was totally,and i realize this was not the best way to do it

@annasthas,sure,if i find something,i will let u know

right know i got succes in ripping a guild system from earlier versions,maybe i will try to see another engine with this code build in to have some ideias.