Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Swaggernauts

Fuu

Pretty much, I want to make a game called Swaggernauts. I'm going to be coding the game (even though I know nothing about code), and doing most of the pixel art. My brother will be doing the rest of the pixel art, UI, and website.

The game will either be about Spacemen who fly around a foreign planet and kill shit, and maybe each other (if picked I'll go further with the description), or about people running around and killing monsters on a home planet, and eventually going into space to kill more shit. I can't really say more yet because I've been thinking about it for like barely a day. I'll add more information as soon as my brain gets in gear.

What I'd like to know right now is which of the two topics you'd prefer. They're pretty much exactly the same, except for the second one gives you a little more freedom. And if you can't answer because I didn't give enough information, then I guess that's my fault.

People flying around in Space and other planets killing whoever inhabits it at the time. If you have different factions of Spacey-people you can have planets they've taken over - Remember that anything is yours if you can stick your flag in it.

Riding about in cartoon rockets with pointy red fronts might be a good idea, as well as fighting those retro tin-robots we all know and love :D

Watch a few old 50s space films and take into account all the silliness (Like a mega-evil huge robot that can kill anyone, except if they're a main character. And the tinfoil suits. And the lasers. Yayy!).

To say space is a glaringly obvious genre I'm surpised no-one's done it yet. Just make sure it has character, that's what can make or break a game such as this.