Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Texas Ren Fest 2011

Draken

I be going again this year on the Highlander Theme weekend.(nov 11-13) nothing is better then drinking mead and bagpipes :D.

If anyone else is going let me know and we can meet up in the festival or camp grounds

For directions/prices etc http://www.texrenfest.com/ . Ill be getting a weekend pass :)

• 2 weeks later...
well ended up having a great time. Got a few pics I'll need to scan not many, didnt bring digital cam :(. ended up watching bird of pray show it was neat, and watched a few others like the fire whip and some comedy shows.

Did not get to see the joust again, fair grounds to to large and we lost our map/program so couldn't get there in time.

they did not have a bon fire this year in the camp grounds because of the burn ban so instead people in the camp grounds had the stuff for a lazer light show and people was dancing around that while people played on the hand drums. Also someone had a life size version Jenga (the game where you stack the blocks and pull them out and if it falls you lose) and it was the adult version of course (each block says something you have to do like take off shirt ect) so yea you get the idea :P