Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classes.

takatoreborn

Hey forum! I have been working on my game, and it's coming along really nicely. However, I would like to know how to go about adding a class and all the files i'd have to edit. If anyone has a guide or some input on that, it would be much appreciated.

Also, is there any way to speed up the movement of your characters?
And I mean any way, spells, equipment, changing the default speed of all characters. Anything.
Please give some input! D:

I meant the source edits for the movement speed. You don't need any to make classes. Do as I said, go to the Server>Data folder and open classes.ini. Then simply make more classes and change the max number at the top to match the amount you made.

Though I'd advise you to get VB6 and start reading up a few tutorials. You need source edits to make a really good game.

I have vb6, i've done a lot of research since i've joined. Well i'd love to change the movement speed. If I added classes I wouldn't have to edit the form work when creating items, etc.?

Also, I went through the source tutorial to add extra equipment slots and that was all successful. However, now I'm trying to fix the gui and there is a black box where the character picture used to be and stats on the items. How do I correct the formwork for that? haha. Man, I have so many questions. T.T