Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[W-I-P]Methade Java FPS Online

digibattle

I have started work on a java FPS which I have been working on for a week and a half. I have made the 3D base of the game. I have added things like, Crouching, Bobbing up and down as you walk/run. Im working on jumping at the moment also walls. If you want more info on the game go to

www.fletchbest.com

And click "About Methade".

If you are experienced in java and want to help out feel free to contact me through the details on www.fletchbest.com or as a PM on here (I am more likely to read the email im not as active on here that much anymore).

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/0b8b1b16916d477db5b5b1f63a23f5ca.png)

If you want to try it go to the website.

Thanks, Fletcher

• 2 weeks later...
@flamespeedy:

> i have a feeling this i going to turn out great .. don't give up , it reminds me of minecraft for some reason ^^

Seriously dude? It reminds you of minecraft because the ground-texture looks bad? I start wishing minecraft would've never been made -.-
Anyhow, can't wait for updates. Btw, what libraries are you using? lwjgl i guess? slick?

-seal

i love minecraft, but it is kind of like it has taken all the rights to cubes and squares, so that when you make a game based on cubes or squares people accuse you of copying notch :/

and I agree with flamespeedy, i have a feeling this is going to be a great game, keep it up. n_n

I dont know why people are so impressed with your screen shot all it shows is a plane with a texture in 3d… should post a video since that screen shot you just made can be any 3d project and doesnt show anything other then you know how to place a plane and texture it

Just a quick update im busy with GCSE's at the moment, Well i've finished most of them so im going to spend more time on this but heres a quick update: http://fletchbest.com/changelist.html If you're too lazy to look at the changelist try it out here, http://fletchbest.com/v12beta2.html I know the wall still looks out of place but at least it has been improved a lot since the last version. Hopefully I can get a newer version with some decent features out this week.

This is my first java game project, But as I have worked in so many other languages I picked it up fast. But as this is my in java it is taking some time as I am still learning day by day. But in other languages I have worked on tonnes of projects the only ones i've published are iPhone/Android/Mac games but even they weren't my best. I just feel dedicated to this.