Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Item on Level Up

Styker

Hello. Sorry to bother you all, this might have already been answered but I have checked multiple times different days, with no luck. I tried to do it myself and just messed it up.

Could someone please tell me how to make it where you gain a certain item on level up? Like it will spawn in your inventory when you gain a level and if it could also be non trade or non droppable that would be awesome. Thank You :D

I think no one is gonna make it for you.
Maybe someone is going yo help you find the good path.

First you have to make a function wich will search in the inventory to a slot that contains an item number zero.

Use this function in the function that allows the player to level up, Idk what it's called, maybe onPlayerLevelUp or something… or handlePlayerLevelUp.. Idk search for it.

So now you have the slot number that contains the item num zero.

In the same function of player level up make it so it changes the itemNum of that slot into the itemNum you want to give on level up.

If there is no free slot, simply drop the item on the tile where the player is on.

If you want it to be more advanced, you can make every class have it's own OnLevelUpItemNum in the class files.

Good Luck and happy christmas.

EDIT: Don't forget to sendplayerdata

shady…..you completely changed your entire first reply or so as i "readen"....and your new reply....is not as bluntly retarded...but it still doesnt really help. Djmaxus helped with subs.

this whole topic should be linked to the "this is it" topic. perfect example of a legitimate question and the typical dumbass response.  Some replies should simply be deleted.  Hell make a forum for deleted posts for ppl to female dog...at least shit would stay on topic then.

theres no reason other than laziness why certain rules couldnt be held more strict in certain forum categories.  even the noob i am was banned from chat for a week for postin a pic of robin......lmao....no just a nasty pic and since i had to see it i had to share

edit: "female dog"? but i can say shit? i'll name my next dog Stains so i can open the door and yell COME STAINS