Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'll play for a CS:DE GUI

Meisterstuck

So here's the story, I was working in EO and I made what I thought was a nice GUI. Was pretty proud of it, but then I got a glimpse of Crystalshire and..oh my god. It was the same feeling I got when I first discovered Bob Dylan. I mean, yeah it was great and all, but as a musician he made me never wanna touch an instrument again because I knew I could never be as good.

But I digress. It was from this point on I knew I needed transparency, and without it, the project wouldn't be worth doing. After learning about the performance hindering in EO I thought I was screwed. But then I found some amazing news, CS:DE! Couldn't believe that, if done right, I could have a GUI as great as what I've seen. I quickly learned that editing the GUI in CS:DE was far beyond what I was capable of. I can't do it by myself, which kinda sucks, but that's what this sections for anyway.

So, to anyone that can help me with a GUI in CS:DE, get it contact with me and we'll go over some preferences/ideas I've got. I'm looking to pay somewhere around $50, preferably a bit under, _but_ depending on how good I feel it is, I'll go a little higher. And if we agree that you'll make me one, and I don't end up liking it, I can compensate maybe $10/$15 for your troubles.
Thanks for reading, hope to hear from one of you soon!:]

@Rainbow:

> CS:DE For Dummies doesn't require programming to alter the GUI's size or layout, I believe.

You are correct.

@Meisterstuck:

> So here's the story, I was working in EO and I made what I thought was a nice GUI. Was pretty proud of it, but then I got a glimpse of Crystalshire and..oh my god. It was the same feeling I got when I first discovered Bob Dylan. I mean, yeah it was great and all, but as a musician he made me never wanna touch an instrument again because I knew I could never be as good.
>
> But I digress. It was from this point on I knew I needed transparency, and without it, the project wouldn't be worth doing. After learning about the performance hindering in EO I thought I was screwed. But then I found some amazing news, CS:DE! Couldn't believe that, if done right, I could have a GUI as great as what I've seen. I quickly learned that editing the GUI in CS:DE was far beyond what I was capable of. I can't do it by myself, which kinda sucks, but that's what this sections for anyway.
>
> So, to anyone that can help me with a GUI in CS:DE, get it contact with me and we'll go over some preferences/ideas I've got. I'm looking to pay somewhere around $50, preferably a bit under, _but_ depending on how good I feel it is, I'll go a little higher. And if we agree that you'll make me one, and I don't end up liking it, I can compensate maybe $10/$15 for your troubles.
> Thanks for reading, hope to hear from one of you soon!:]

and what is it that you are wanting exactly?  Changing a gui around is easy.  So if that is all you want then send me a message.  I can help you on that.