Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CS:DE Client help

handsomenicor

At this moment I can only think of two possible solutions.

**1.** Are you an Administrator?
If so, please open the .exe file as Administrator. Or check the properties of the file by right clicking the file and choose Properties. After you opened the properties check the 'Security' tab for the permissions.

If not, please try to open the file with an Administrator account.

**2.** Is the file blocked?
You can check if the file's blocked by opening the properties of the .exe file. Right click the .exe file and choose Properties. At the General tab you'll see 'Attributes' down there you'll see an Advanced button. Do you see a Unblock button under it? If so, please press it.

Have you tried the following things, I mentioned earlier?

* Have you already tried opening CS;DE as Administrator (Right Click -> "Run as Administrator.")?
* Have you already checked the permissions at the security tab, if so did you have the necessary permissions (Read/Change)?
* Have you already tried unblocking the program, if you had the button?

If not, I do request you try these solutions and reply with what worked and what didn't work.

@handsomenicor:

> How to run it in IDE?
> What is IDE?
> Please answer me!

Get Visual Basic 6 [over here.](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,68399.msg736833.html#msg736833) If you haven't done so already.

Double click client.vbp (in the client folder) and server.vbp (in the server folder).

Wait for them to load.

Press Control + F5 for the client window, and do the same for the server window.

Happiness.

@Soul:

> Get Visual Basic 6 [over here.](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,68399.msg736833.html#msg736833) If you haven't done so already.
>
> Double click client.vbp (in the client folder) and server.vbp (in the server folder).
>
> Wait for them to load.
>
> Press Control + F5 for the client window, and do the same for the server window.
>
> Happiness.

How will I publish my game if it will only works on IDE?