Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Run time error "6"

Zopto

have you edited the source code? if so look there to see if you missed a space, or dotted it or somethin like that. if you cant find it i recomend getting a fresh source (the src files) from the downloads.
(download the whole thing. then just copy and paste the src file into the orriginal server folder. overwrite it.

Bing! your done =).

(Or if src isnt the source files and im just an iddiot as my title prounounces, i have failed you. and now the forum staff will be here any minute to tell me i will not recieve my daily food portions..)

@SeanMungo:

> have you edited the source code? if so look there to see if you missed a space, or dotted it or somethin like that. if you cant find it i recomend getting a fresh source (the src files) from the downloads.
> (download the whole thing. then just copy and paste the src file into the orriginal server folder. overwrite it.
>
> Bing! your done =).
>
> (Or if src isnt the source files and im just an iddiot as my title prounounces, i have failed you. and now the forum staff will be here any minute to tell me i will not recieve my daily food portions..)

Stop helping people when you have no idea what you're talking about.

@Zopto:

> it say run time error "6": overflow??? how to fix that??

You're pushing a large number in to a small data type. Go through the code you added and fix it.