Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EO in VB2008? help!

JohnnyO420

Hello everyone, I've been in and out of the eclipse source for amny years now just because personal hobbies get inturpted by lifes oh so wonderful lessons.

Anyways i'm just messing around with the files and what not, trying to get some kind of structure to a game, but i need more maps as currently the last map i can get is #100, i would like to have a basis on #500 maps so that i can split it between my crew and build the land. Now,

I downlaoded a free version of VB2008 off microsoft website (i think) and opened the server.vb file with the VB2008 program, as soon as i did that it opened a whole lot of vb source files. I'm very new to VB and i know thats a bad thing when doing this kind of work, but i'm willing to learn.

Soo my question is how can i get 500 maps from my current 100 maps by changing values in the files?

i have attempted looking for MAX_MAPS and changing the value to the desired number BUT in search for MAX_MAPS i found amny locations and i could not find "100" is there a different way to do this? am i using the wrong program? did VB2008 mix up the files? which files should i be looking for the value to change the number of maps i desire.

I have looked all over the forums using the search feature and havent been able to find a previous topic that answered my questions/issue. Any advice is greatly appreciated