Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wood cut and Fletching

Surma

@Keebler:

> He was not very happy with eclipse when he left. Probably wont ever come back to post.

I know, but that's very weird because his second video on this thread uses the Eclipse Admin Panel and his videos are tagged with Eclipse Origins. Also, these videos are very recent (the 15th). So unless they've been reuploaded (on his official account?), I'm really not sure what to think. Plus if he was still mad at Eclipse, then why would he reupload the videos?

@Soul:

> I know, but that's very weird because his second video on this thread uses the Eclipse Admin Panel and his videos are tagged with Eclipse Origins. Also, these videos are very recent (the 15th). So unless they've been reuploaded (on his official account?), I'm really not sure what to think. Plus if he was still mad at Eclipse, then why would he reupload the videos?

A lot of people from eclipse played his game. He probably felt he should update them on it.

• 3 weeks later...
@Surma:

> Clan Capes. You choose 1 of 5 clans to be in when you create your account.
>
> ![](http://www.funtouchgamer.com/ambardiarebirth/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=100.0;attach=152;image)

I think the link is broken.

• 2 months later...
@BK201:

> You should add captions or some form of narration and some music for a promotional video! :)

Not really a promotional video; They were made just to show off features in its alpha state.

@‏:

> I think the link is broken.

The forums are private due to the 'bot' issues we've been having with the forum, the anti-spam prevention did not work as much as we had hoped, to register; it's best to PM or email Ambard to get access; [email protected]