Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Selling] Multiple Characters per Account/Character Selection & Talent Tree System

Kaymak

Hello Community,

i was talking earlier in another thread to release a tutorial aboout multiple characters per account/character selection. But since it is a hard thing to do write down, im going to sell this feature.

**My Offer:**

**-Multiple Characters Per Account / Char Selection : 50€**
**-Talent Tree System with Talent Editor: 50 €**

(you can test these features before on my live servers)

![](http://i.gyazo.com/b79e26ad9251db7bd7b1dad6f97ca2c9.gif)
![](http://i.gyazo.com/5a143bbc3c294947e125dce7ab1ed815.png)
!PAYPAL ONLY!

Im going to put this features into your engine so you dont have to deal with it when you dont know programming. You will send me your engine and i put the feature in it in about 30min-1h. 

If you are intressted write me a PM

Hello :) sorry i cant PM you, im assuming it smy low post count :( Im interested in the talent tree system but i would definitely like to try it first as im not sure if its exactly what im looking for

Hey!

I like your talent tree system and all! Don't get me wrong it's great but I'll be honest with you and everyone else, I don't think Eclipse is worth paying for. I've moved on and I plan on making "The Five Heroes" in Unity, it might not be multi player but it sure beats Eclipse. I'm not saying Eclipse is bad, I'm saying that it's time to move on. Keep working on Eclipse and keep making games with it but don't buy stuff for it. I'd rather use that money towards Unity assets, etc… because let's be honest. Eclipse is outdated. It's a great engine, a wonderful engine but an outdated one at that!

• 2 weeks later...
You can't compare a genre with another genre. If you're gonna make an online rpg, that's one thing, and if you're gonna make an offline rpg, that's another thing.
It's two completely different type of games and is subjective if it's worth or not.

But it's definitely overpriced.