Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Legend of Zelda - Temple Of Time!

death2allmike

You can go on the website and click on about the game tab at the top right corner.

The game was design in Spanish but I remade GUIs and other things into English.

Wanna say a big thanks to Dragoon/LostSoulFly for designing the engine for us.

Credit is given where Credit is belong.

Looks pretty nice for a .webs website but I suggest getting your own domain and having someone make you one. Theres plenty of people out there willing to code websites for free. Anyway you should probably add a screenshots page to the website too. Most people wont want to download it without knowing what it looks like.

@'Colonello':

> Looks pretty nice for a .webs website but I suggest getting your own domain and having someone make you one. Theres plenty of people out there willing to code websites for free. Anyway you should probably add a screenshots page to the website too. Most people wont want to download it without knowing what it looks like.

I won't get a domain to the Website Community is bigger.

I designed the website but its a put Togather so if any coders are willing to do it they can.

I'm put a video from youtube of the Trailer on the Website. I need a good recorder to make it very nice though. 

If someone can do that for me, I make them the recorder for all new updates and make them a Developer in the game.

Staff Spots are now open and I be putting applications out for the spots that need filled. Located on the sites Forums.

Thank you for the Suggestions :) I do need a lot of them! Come join the website and get In-Game Rewards.

Theres a Join Community Event that just started Today. 

DQ&A, [GM]Shadow.

@'Colonello':

> Looks pretty nice for a .webs website but I suggest getting your own domain and having someone make you one. Theres plenty of people out there willing to code websites for free. Anyway you should probably add a screenshots page to the website too. Most people wont want to download it without knowing what it looks like.

What did u use to make your website?
If u can make me a website like yours I allow u to be part of my staff and u be in the credits for the website built. I put yu as a Developer on the site and the game.