Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Inventory

SolBadguy

If you can replicate it on the default Origins, it's our fault.

If you can't, it's your fault. Nothing much to do in this case except revert to a backup before you got this error, or look at the difference between your sub and the default one.

Probably not the answer you wanted but it's the right one.

The answer he wanted was "Sure, i'll fix it for you in a jiffy!"

The answer you're going to get, is check the part of the code the puts the item into your inventory, you probably changed a value accidentally and it's not counting free spaces correctly. Don't ask me how to find the code that puts the item into your inventory because you shouldn't be here if you can't do that.

@SolBadguy:

> Mr.Xlithan don't be such a smart a** just because ur a junior member , i just wanted a small hint like " go look in …...and see if something is modified"  i didn't ask someone to fix it for me
>
> Anyway i fixed it

The solution here was straightforward: find "Your inventory is full" when unequipping.  It's pretty clearly placed at Sub PlayerUnEquipItem. Find out what's different from the default sub and change it so that it works. If it's the same then check the condition function (FindOpenInvSlot(index, GetPlayerEquipment(index, EqSlot))) and check there. Rinse and repeat until you find the error. If you do find the error, tell other people what the problem was so we can tell future people. (Even if it was just a personal mistake you made, history tends to repeat itself.)

Now although I agree that Xlithan's post was perhaps a little inappropriate, yours was even less appropriate. His did convey the right message: we can't really do anything without knowing what you added. Even then very few people have the patience to sift through your code and fix it, not to mention you could end up releasing some personal edits. Ultimately you're responsible for making backups and keeping track of any changes you do make so if something like this happens again you can go through your backups and find out which one works.