Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a Team? Click Here!

Annahstas

Hello there,

My name is Annahstas and I am looking for a few Team Members to create a project with. In the Team I will be the Pixel Artist, Forum, and Website creator. What I am looking for is the following:

>! - 2 Programmers: To help get the game going and keep the game going. We need you to help us make the game more than what it is!
>! Positions:
>! - Artists: We need you to drawl our characters, backgrounds, and so forth. We need you to help keep our game neat and professional looking!
>! Positions:
+
>! - Musicians: We need you to keep our game; fun, dramatic, calm, and many other feelings in the game!
>! Positions:
+
>! - Writers: We need you to help us write out story plots, character information, NPC Talks and so much more!
>! Positions:
2\.
>! - Mapper's: Help us make our game look beautiful with mapping it out!
>! Positions:
>! - Pixel Artist: Help me draw what needs to be drawn on and for our characters!
>! Positions:
1\. Annahstas

Yes, the game is new I know but, what better way to make new friends and start off together on a project? Get it done together and work hard together. If you are interested please Private Message me which position you are interested in. This game will be non-profit until it becomes more advanced and out there.

Here is the Link to the game information: [http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,78492.new.html#new](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,78492.new.html#new)

The website and the forum in currently being worked on. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...