Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please Help!!!

PaperMario

I have some questions about Eclipse and after searching everywhere, even asking on answers.com, i came to you guys.  It's really important, if i don't have these answered my project will probably shut down (and its barely started!)

1)CutscenesImportance level: 10/10
How can you create cutscenes? I'd prefer pop-up, animated videos, but if its gotta be simpler i don't mind, I just need SOME form of cutscene.

2)In-Game class changes
Importance Level: 5/10
Is there a way I can change the class of a character after they've created an account?  Like, they equip a class, or drink a special potion that changes the class.

3) Shops
Importance level: 1/10
Is there a way to, while speaking to someone, say "Don't Shop" or "Shop" and open the shop, instead of having to enter a place? THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!
:star: :rstar: :P :P :P :P :P ;)

cutscenes would need an event system, knowledge of shockwave flash object, and your cutscene would need to be 3rd player view, class changing i believe someone has in tutorials, but you could just edit the source with vb6 (dif you don't have it, don't ask me, i torrented it, you'll need to find your own link though) Shops, are you meaning by talking to a storekeeper and he says "Wanna buy stuff?" and you say yes and then a shop opens?you'll need the conv system from CS:DE, Ryoku has it converted, in tutorials.

I reacted with shock just now while looking at the ridiculous prices.  But then I saw "NEW VB6 Programming Starter Kit w/ Microsoft VISUAL BASIC 6 Working Model" for 17 dollars!
…Probably too good to be true though.  Is this going to let me do the mentioned things above?

@PaperMario:

> I reacted with shock just now while looking at the ridiculous prices.  But then I saw "NEW VB6 Programming Starter Kit w/ Microsoft VISUAL BASIC 6 Working Model" for 17 dollars!
> …Probably too good to be true though.  Is this going to let me do the mentioned things above?

Some people might say you would be better off torrenting it: Microsoft doesn't support it anymore and the prices on eBay are absurd. Honestly, nobody here cares which way you got it.

@Soul:

> Some people might say you would be better off torrenting it: Microsoft doesn't support it anymore and the prices on eBay are absurd. Honestly, nobody here cares which way you got it.

Yeah I agree just downlaod a torrent iso of it then just get daemon tools to use it as a drive on your pc.

true, true, don't wanna do anything illegal. btw, the space they let you have to npc's talk for is ridiculous.  I barely fit three sentences in there.  Is there a way to make it longer (without VB6), sorta taking the place of a cutscene? Just a big block of explanitory text?