Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do i add in a race/species system for EO 2.0?

Ryochi

How do i make it show on frmmain along with classes and gender, but the sprite change does not depend of class but on race. And also how do i make it a requirement for a piece of equipment or spell? Thank you in advance.

@Ryoku:

> Look at the Class System and how its done then make a new one and call it a Race system.  Then have it set sprites and data based on input of both Race/Species and Class

yeah, i'm not very good at programming. Can somebody post a tutorial or something?

@Justn:

> You didn't even try :\

why do you think i posted this topic? I tried already, and i failed badly. VERY BADLY! Now is there a tutorial or something that works for EO 2.0? Or can somebody make a tutorial for me?

You should just try to do what Ryoku said but no there currently is not a tutorial for this… I don't know if I can help but I will attempt it and let you know if I figure something out.. This may sound dumb but maybe try it backwards and change the class system into races and then add back in a new class thing that will just give boost to stats and vitals and for item/spell requirements..