Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DigiPlex is Recruiting

Me Gusta

**Intro**
Okay to begin DigiPlex is an organization that Forgotten and I made until we couldn't agree on things so he made his own organization "Shadow Software" then I took DigiPlex. We currently have no members besides myself. Now I'll go onto the information about what we do.

**About DigiPlex**
As stated above DigiPlex is an organization that Forgotten and I made until we couldn't agree on things so I took over DigiPlex and he moved on. Now to what we do. DigiPlex makes various types of games either with VB6, RPGVX/XP, and java. The games genre varies from Single Player RPG/MultiPlayer RPG made in VB6/RPGVX/XP to FPS games made in java.

**About Me**
My skills are very limited, but I'm open to learn more. In my mind I'm moderate at 2D mapping,and my Pixel art skills are terrible, and my programming skills in VB6, and Java are noobish. My scripting skills in RPGVX/XP are noobish aswell, but as I said I'm open to learn anything.

**Team**
Me Gusta(Me) - Mapper/Programmer/Owner

**Jobs**
Pixel Artist
Mapper
Programmer
Scripter
Mapper
Story Writer
Musician

**Team Application**
**Name**:
**Skype?**
**E-mail**:
**Skills**:
**Examples**:

Please PM me your Applications labeled "DigiPlex!"

• 1 month later...
@kahnival:

> I see you've said its an organization, but do you have anything in development at the moment we can see?

Well a game I'm making called "A Knights Story". It's being made in RPGMaker VX I have no screenshots of it… Yet.

I hate to be the douche bag here, but basically your trying to recruit people better then you so you can say your organization, and I hate to use the term, has talent?

You yourself have a very limited skillset

You have no actual projects completed, nearly completed, or well under way yet

You have no one else but you….

I understand your extreme enthusiasm, but my advice is to tone it down. Drop the illusion of greatness for now, and focus on the basics. Improve your own talents and build yourself a "resume" of sorts.

Your shooting for a target far far downfield, when you cant even notch the arrow yet.  Dream big, but take steps to get there, you cant get there in one step.

Just my two (s)cents

@DrNova:

> I hate to be the douche bag here, but basically your trying to recruit people better then you so you can say your organization, and I hate to use the term, has talent?
>
> You yourself have a very limited skillset
>
> You have no actual projects completed, nearly completed, or well under way yet
>
> You have no one else but you….
>
> I understand your extreme enthusiasm, but my advice is to tone it down. Drop the illusion of greatness for now, and focus on the basics. Improve your own talents and build yourself a "resume" of sorts.
>
> Your shooting for a target far far downfield, when you cant even notch the arrow yet.  Dream big, but take steps to get there, you cant get there in one step.
>
> Just my two (s)cents

Well I'll take the two (s)cents. Thank you for telling me this. I'll lock this topic 'till I get better.