Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

($) Looking for a Coder ($)

DarkRevenge

Hello, i use to use eclipse back in 2008 but i had switched over to XW and now revamping to eclipse.

I'm looking for a good coder for long term 60+ systems to code, details on what needs to be done will be passed to people accepted on the team, must be a decent coder who can write new systems in decent time.

Payments will be made through Paypal or i can send you prepaid credit cards via e-mail for online use only

prices will be determined by coders, and code difficulty

will pay half first and half on Finnish of each code, or in bulk depending on coder preferences

Thanks.
no flames please.

@i:

> I'd apply but I'd rather know what type of systems you need that are 60+ and if you want support for the systems after they are done incase there are bugs that show up later down the road.

Np, i will pm you a few examples that i have on the list when I'm home from work.

@Anonymious:

> I would like to sign, but I am currently working hard on my own project.
> But good money, can make me pause my project ^^

prices are determined by the coder, i have Zesh working on a few systems and fixes right now but he cannot stay to help long term, i have paid him in full on every thing he has done and even i little bonus on top of what he wanted.