Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smithing

Dear Mr. 7804364,

You are going to find the same problem for everything you ask about, you need VB6.  If you don't grow a pair and look for a version of VB6 then you are free to shut up and look for a better free engine, good luck.

EO uses VB6 because it is easy to understand and easy to learn. If you don't like that either than leave.

Now please do one of the following:
-Go find VB6 and be done with it
-Download a custom version of EO with features already added in.
-Make a game with the existing version of EO that you have.
- Leave and pray that you find a better free engine that has as much support and possibilities.

Good Day to You.

P.S. Or you can continue to cry and Bi tch about what you don't want to do and see how far that gets you.

@7804364:

> is there a way robin can get rid of vb6, and maybe c++ becuase it sucks ass, and its only obtainable by illegal downloads

Well, that would require the entire engine to be rewritten in C++. Stephan is working on a version of Eclipse in C, although I think he's finishing his library first and I'm not sure how that is going.

Anyway, to say that VB6 is only obtainable by illegal downloads is false – you could go and get an MSDN account, pay a neat huge subscription fee, and actually get VB6\. Nobody here cares which way you got it.

@Ryoku: I don't care if he asked us to rewrite the engine in BrainFuck. Be courteous.

-takes a bow- thank you thank you~
On topic, I kinda like VB6\. Only started using it 'cause of this forum/engine, and I find it really easy to use. I'm not a pro, but I grasped most of it pretty quickly ^_^ I'm sure you'll come to love it.
Besides, it's better to learn a number of languages, rather than just one.