Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Legend of the Green Sword.

Esmeyana

Hello,

I have made a sword and wanted and an animation for it.

I didn't know how to make the sound for the animation, but the Sword3 sound inside the EO2.0 would be good enough.

Also I was planning to make a code for the sword, just a new weapon type with low critical chance and so if the equiper of the sword walks in the animation, he would get wrapped to an another map, where he can kill a big boss.

But I didn't, I don't know how.

@The:

> The weapon and the animation are both using the same color string.
> ![](http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9207/weaponc.png)
> ![](http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4719/greenswordspell.png)

@Storyline:

> You are a legend now, you have saved the world, after doing the final mission, you have found a map.
> After going on adventure with the map, you came to a place where there is an old man sitting on a big rock on the Green Mountains, having tea in his right hand and with closed eyes.
>
> You went to the old man.
>
> Suddenly, a conversation between you and the man started,
>
> Man: How long have you been on adventure?
> You: I don't remember, it's like I am on adventure since I was born.
>
> You are making some more steps towards the man.
>
> The conversation goes on,
>
> Man: I know why you are here, I will give you what you were sent for now.
> You: How you mean?
>
> You walked with the man inside a cave to a green light source.
> After walking untill the old man was close to the green light, the source of the mysterious green light you came for from a very far place became more clearly.
>
> Man: Take it.
> You: Can you tell me please what is going on first?
> Man: Just take it.
>
> You took the sword and because of no reason, you thought the name of the sword was the Green Sword.
>
> Man: That's the Green Sword, the only left Green Gate caller. All the other weapons, were left in the Green Mysteria, wich is only accessable through the port.
>
> You: How do I open the port?
> Man: You can't, if the sword feels good, he will open it.
> You: … How can I make the sword feel good?
> Man: Fight, if you see a weird appearance after hitting someone or a monster, jump in the weird appearance. Hurry with jumping in it, because the Green Mysteria will send a very small black hole to the port to make the weird appearance disappear. The sword will try to keep the weird appearance on this world, but he will fail.
> You: Can I come back to this world?
> Man: I don't know, I can't tell you more then I know, now you know everything I know about the sword.
>
> The man walks away, towards the place where he was sitting, you have followed him.
> Suddenly, the man jumps of the mountain, you ran to see him, you saw him falling dawn and then just disappeard inside a weird appearance.