Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why can not I format. png

1izumrud

:sad: Hi, I'm trying to do some image format. PNG because it weighs less and looks more beautiful but that's a problem. I changed the code to Eclipse, but still gives an error when compiling, such as can not find a picture GUI, it only changed the way it should be. help. changed the code in this section.
```
mMain.picInventory.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\data files\graphics\gui\main\inventory.jpg")
    frmMain.picCharacter.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\data files\graphics\gui\main\character.jpg")
    frmMain.picSpells.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\data files\graphics\gui\main\skills.jpg")
    frmMain.picOptions.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\data files\graphics\gui\main\options.jpg")
    frmMain.picParty.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\data files\graphics\gui\main\party.jpg")
    frmMain.picItemDesc.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\data files\graphics\gui\main\description_item.jpg")

```  :mad: but it did not help

The reason why PNG isn't supported, is not because VB6 doesn't support it, but rather that WinAPI, and more specifically GDI doesn't offer native support for PNG. Just use [libpng](http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html), if you want to be able to load and store PNG-images, like everyone else does.

Yours faithfully
  S.J.R. van Schaik.