Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VB6 HELP

hisherwin

Zopto did you follow Robin's guide to get Portable to work?

HisHerwin since you can not be bothered to read tutorials…. here!

(Optional) Step 4 - Portable

VB6 should now run just fine on your computer if you installed it all properly. If not, uninstall everything and do it all again. If you follow the steps properly then it will work.

Now, I promised a step telling you how to get the illegal re-pack working. To be honest, this is something Microsoft themselves released to bypass their licensing issues. It's called 'VB6Cli.exe' and you download it here: Download link.

Download it, install it and it should allow you to now run portable. Keep in mind you still need the Origins runtime files installed and, as far as I know, SP6.

If this doesn't work don't bother posting. Go download a full version of VB6.

Conclusion.
Well, now you have a copy of VB6\. You'll need to follow these steps every single time you install the thing. Honestly you should be able to do this yourself. If you're running Win7/Vista x64 then you should really learn to handle non-64bit software. It really is basic stuff.

Now that you've got a copy of the language you need to learn how to use the basics of the IDE. The next tutorial will cover that.

Regards,
Robin

Read robin's official tutorials to get the download link... i dont feel like going back to get it.

@Lilith:

> Zopto did you follow Robin's guide to get Portable to work?
>
> HisHerwin since you can not be bothered to read tutorials…. here!
>
> (Optional) Step 4 - Portable
>
> VB6 should now run just fine on your computer if you installed it all properly. If not, uninstall everything and do it all again. If you follow the steps properly then it will work.
>
> Now, I promised a step telling you how to get the illegal re-pack working. To be honest, this is something Microsoft themselves released to bypass their licensing issues. It's called 'VB6Cli.exe' and you download it here: Download link.
>
> Download it, install it and it should allow you to now run portable. Keep in mind you still need the Origins runtime files installed and, as far as I know, SP6.
>
> If this doesn't work don't bother posting. Go download a full version of VB6.
>
> Conclusion.
> Well, now you have a copy of VB6\. You'll need to follow these steps every single time you install the thing. Honestly you should be able to do this yourself. If you're running Win7/Vista x64 then you should really learn to handle non-64bit software. It really is basic stuff.
>
> Now that you've got a copy of the language you need to learn how to use the basics of the IDE. The next tutorial will cover that.
>
> Regards,
> Robin
>
> Read robin's official tutorials to get the download link... i dont feel like going back to get it.

nop i didnt folow it i just found portable vb6 in torrent and it works for me idk how but it works …

Read robin's official tutorials to get the download link… i dont feel like going back to get it.

Do some work on your own.... or you will never understand how to use this. I specifically told you where the link is.