Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gates of Anubis Custom GUI WIP

Imposter

@Düsk:

> Nonsense.

The title of the post is "Gates of Anubis Custom GUI WIP" in other words it is the GUI for the game Gates of Anubis and we are therefore giving you feedback on more than just the GUI; however, if you wanted feedback on just the GUI and then rename the title of "Custom GUI WIP".

@IdoFreeLogos:

> The title of the post is "Gates of Anubis Custom GUI WIP" in other words it is the GUI for the game Gates of Anubis and we are therefore giving you feedback on more than just the GUI; however, if you wanted feedback on just the GUI and then rename the title of "Custom GUI WIP".

Why couldn't you say that from the beginning? Instead of posting all this extra garbage. Atleast somebody understood. I need feedback on the GUI work regardless of what the name is, its main purpose is to focus on the GUI, the title is fixed and there is nothing I can do about it. If thats the case you might as well just tell me to scrap the whole thing and start over and make something a little more plain and boring to suit its title, get straight to the point instead of constantly repeating the same thing over again. I need feedback I can use.

There is a reason why this is in the Show Off section and not the projects.  If you'd like to point out an error in the whole project and how different parts mesh together, you can post it there.  When we post individual threads, we expect feedback on the sole part pictured in the thread, not on our whole project.

Also, if you think his work is shit, don't just tell him that, teach him how to improve it.  If you don't want to see this UI "thats just gradients" I suggest you help him explore other methods of making a GUI rather than just trash talking; please be at least a little helpful.

I wish you not to take this discussion any further, we understand your critique of the gap between the title of our project and the GUI style, and we will eventually make themed skins for the GUI later on, but we are currently working on the bare minimums to get this game off the ground, extravagance will come later.

I don't know what wrong with most post here, The fact that people keep saying the GUI needs to Match with the title? That's just ridicules. The GUI doesn't have to match with a title of a game. The GUI is nicely done and no matter what you trolls are going to be saying we are planning to leave the GUI the same weather you like it or not. You can continue to troll and waste your time with your posts because we wont be dealing with trolls. We only hear out  people that want to give good advice. I'll say this again, Advice. No comments saying to start over or change his work completely. Good advice and suggestions. If you want to keep trolling be my guest. Anyways good work Imposter the GUI looks amazing and your always getting better and better.

ITT: Little kids who cry and whine because they get negative feedback, and then try and insult the other members to justify their opinion.

@Imposter:

> goes to show where your mentality is, and what type of stuff you watch =/. Please enlighten me with a demonstration of your own game instead of cluttering up my post with endless trolling lol I take comments and suggestions. Not trolls. Take that ish elsewhere.

This isn't about his game or taste in films you fucking retard.

@WingAngel13:

> I don't know what wrong with most post here, The fact that people keep saying the GUI needs to Match with the title? That's just ridicules. The GUI doesn't have to match with a title of a game. The GUI is nicely done and no matter what you trolls are going to be saying we are planning to leave the GUI the same weather you like it or not.

Get out of this thread.

People have said that your GUI doesn't match your game, and that's it. Leave your ego at the door and get your dicks out of each others ass and take it constructively.

Look to begin with I've read all the comments everybody says this shit doesn't match okay, tell me@LegendWeaver:

> Just start over. Make it something that fits the game more. Explore some stone textures.

Now thats something I can use. You know how to say when something is bad, cool alright np, but give some kind of feedback to help the artist with some ideas don't just go about telling someone its bad.

Anyone who uses photoshop knows it doesn't take more than 2 secs to add texture to your images. Maybe I should've just named this post "GUI Layout".

As for you Kreator seriously? I hear you say the same thing in every post you troll at. I thought you were pretty cool when I first saw you. Did you honestly have to show up at every single post and repeat troll just to top it all off? This post is already messy at it is. You've been here for years and still haven't successfully done anything with your time, you've got way too much ego up your own ass to even claim that. I need examples and comments of how to go about and better things.

It's like you're all like a bunch of pirahnas, soon as one bites the rest begin to react.
Soon as one person speaks, they all to begin to suck eachothers #$@%'s and follow along hahaha.

It's no wonder nobodys made anything successful in these forums yet. Instead of helping eachother you all put eachother down. Same thing like life, its no wonder we haven't evolved as human beings.

@Imposter:

> Look to begin with I've read all the comments everybody says this shit doesn't match okay, tell me
> Now thats something I can use. You know how to say when something is bad, cool alright np, but give some kind of feedback to help the artist with some ideas don't just go about telling someone its bad.
>
> Anyone who uses photoshop knows it doesn't take more than 2 secs to add texture to your images. Maybe I should've just named this post "GUI Layout".
>
> As for you Kreator seriously? I hear you say the same thing in every post you troll at. I thought you were pretty cool when I first saw you. Did you honestly have to show up at every single post and repeat troll just to top it all off? This post is already messy at it is. You've been here for years and still haven't successfully done anything with your time, you've got way too much ego up your own ass to even claim that. I need examples and comments of how to go about and better things.

I don't give a shit if you like me or not. I'm assuming your very self conscious because you don't know a thing about me, yet attempt to attack me. I wasn't actually trolling, but it was quite humorous to read your reply, considering your profile claims your 23 yet you act 12.

@Imposter:

> It's no wonder nobodys made anything successful in these forums yet. Instead of helping eachother you all put eachother down. Same thing like life, its no wonder we haven't evolved as human beings.

Do you know how many people have taken knowledge learned from these forums and become amazing? Look at Robin, Lightning (Niall), Anthony (Admiral Refuge), Kreator, MrMiguu, and Evilbunnie, just to name a few. They were all flamed to death at some point and overcame it to become better. They took criticism and flaming and used it to better themselves.

Unlike them, you haven't gone anywhere. You've called us all "trolls" and say that our judgement is wrong. We criticize you and tell you that your work isn't good, and then you complain and tell us we aren't good enough. This community used to be a lot more harsh and would literally flame the hell out of you a few years back. Our "trolling" is nothing now. Trust me.

If you hate our community so much then leave. Nobody wants your neon blue graphics anyways.