Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Potion problem

deadwalkin

The only way i see this happening on a vanilla EO is if you changed the potion to type currency, then spawning 50, and then changing the item back to consume. If you made modifications in the code, then i can't help you.

@Sigridunset:

> The only way i see this happening on a vanilla EO is if you changed the potion to type currency, then spawning 50, and then changing the item back to consume. If you made modifications in the code, then i can't help you.

sorry but that didn't help at all (i didn't mod any type of the codes except add a few buttons but i know i didn't mess this the others)
i set it to 50 so users could pay 500gold to get 50 and win they try to use it it uses it all

Do you mean in a shop? If so, then visually it looks like you have fifty, but because its not a currency, you only have one. I believe this is a modification you can add which allows you to have multiple items in only one slot without having them to be a currency

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,78829.msg845588.html#msg845588