Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Storywriting

Yuko

Hey Guys,

For a long time I've been working on my storywriting, and I absolutely love it. I would like to write story for games. I am a very detailed writer, but I do not have really anything to show for it, and I'd like to begin my portfolio. I will not charge money or require you to credit me for story writing unless you want to. I just want to do it for the satisfaction because I really enjoy it, as long as it fits my writing style.

Notes

* I love writing fantasy-type things, I am very inspired by manga, and I kind of like to make my style sound a bit anime-ish.
* I love writing about war. Not like Spartan war, more like magical wars, with lots of emotion and plot twists.
* I write short things, I can't dedicate myself to one story for long, so making story lines for games is okay.
* When writing for others I need a lot of detail, please don't just tell me to write something unless you want me to create your entire story line from scratch.

Price: Free since I can't show you any work yet. Maybe if I can prove myself you can tip me :)

Shoot me a message if you will let me write your story line.

Thanks,
Yuko :)

• 2 months later...