Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Experience needed per level.

Keebler Elf

So today I was attempting to decide what is a good increment to use for the increase in experience needed per level for skills in my game. Skills are up to level 100\. I started with 1.05 increase but it was still in the millions for the overall. 1.025 ratio increase is 444362 overall. What do you think is a reasonable increase for a game. My current goal would be to get it to around 1000000 assuming that the average exp gain for that skill is 100 (thats on the high size assuming  that once your getting to level 50 and above your getting into more advanced things). That would mean 10000 things must be completed on average whether its chopping trees smithing ore or whatever the skill may involve. Is this reasonable. Is it too much too little? I have not seen much discussion on the leveling up process and was wondering if anyone had some incite full ideas

There is more than just the exp curve to take into account, Completing said skills, How time consuming is it. Is there multiple objects required to get said amount  to complete.

For mine.. My max level will be lik 20, but each level will focus upon a whole different aspect of the tradeskill. as well as quest required to advance in it.