Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with Auto Updater/Launcher/Pet system

MKMXenon

I have read the rules to make sure I make this post right. But anyway, I have attempted to code and develop the auto updater/launcher on my own and we do have one other coder as well. He has been working on a custom client and therefor to busy to help out with this specific part of our project. So, without further or do, we need a few people to help out with this:

GUI Artist-Launcher & in game if you are interested.
Coder- For the Auto Updater

I am not looking for someone to completely do this for us, I can/will help as well but I am stuck so yes. If someone can help with these two things that would be great. Like I said before also, I have tried to attempt this on my own so maybe if you want some screen-shots of the update.ini or any of those such as the configuration I can post those as well.

This post could kind of fit in with the Talent Centre section also so if you think it would better fit there please tell me. Or maybe if I'm looking for help in the wrong area just tell me and Ill be sure to fix it.

Thanks, MKMXenon

***EDIT***
I know for a fact this is for talent centre but in case you are ready this and interested in joining the team permanently for one of these positions we could also talk about that.

***EDIT***
I had just added in all the coding for Lightening's pet system. Now, I have no clue how it works so I don't even know if it does or not? How do I create a pet or open a pet menu or something? If someone could answer this that would be great.